I'm glad that's over and done with! I've now settled into my new place and the modelling gear has come out. Having put off the main structure I decided to jump straight in before I cover the work area in wagon kits again.
I've decided to model the main shell from 30thou plasticard and covering with brick embossed plastic sheets. I was tempted to go the paper route but the complex brick work on the main shed made me go with what I know best. Etched window frames from the Ratio range will be used.
No real progress has been made, the Templot print out is back on the dining table and little card structures are popping up to give a sense of scale. Hopefully I can then decide on baseboard dimensions.